Thursday, November 3, 2011

GROUP WORK ACTIVITIES (VIDEO)


In the following videos, you will find my students (GAZI UNIVERSITY-PREP SCHOOL, CLASSROOM 30) doing group work.

Here is what they are doing in the video:

There are three groups and each group is given two different sets of coloured paper.  They are supposed to make two correct sentences using the words/phrases on the coloured paper.

During the activity, I let my students listen whatever they like. ( And their music choice is fine by me as long as it motivates them)




Since the sentences are the same,  group members are hiding behind the curtain:)

                                                                         


 Although I was recording them during this activity, it could be easily noticed that students do not feel nervous  at all. They seem to be having fun.


I would like to thank my star STUDENTS:

DENIZ : FOR HIS POLITENESS AND HARD WORK AND ALSO FOR DOING SPORTS:)
RAMAZAN: FOR HIS HARD WORK AND GETTING VERY GOOD GRADES ( YOU ARE A REAL STAR)
ISMAIL: FOR HIS JOKES AND CHEEKY MOVES:)
TOLGA: FOR HIS VERY LONG AND INTERESTING SENTENCES
CANAN: FOR HANDS OUTS
DUYGU: FOR HER GOOD GRADES
AY: FOR HER DETERMINATION
ESRA: FOR BEING VERY COMPETITIVE
AYSE: FOR HER QUESTIONS
BUSRA: FOR HER


WE WILL DO THE REST TOMORROW:)





No comments:

Post a Comment