Saturday, October 29, 2011

SMOKERS ARE THE LUCKIEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!



Has anyone thanked you for smoking yet? Well, I do. I thank you for smoking your lungs out for all those years.

I thank you because you are given a second chance. Non-smokers will never get this second chance in life.
                                               NEVER
 By giving up smoking you will be:
  •  happier than ever in your life
  •  much healtier and a lot more energetic
  • have a crystal clear  mind
  • able to see the world differently (like you have never seen before) 

  I smoked for 13 years...and I eventually gave it up and hope you will do the same and experience your new life....

Smoke your last one and start a new life!




NOTE: you might as well use 'smokers' and 'non-smokers' to group or pair your students ( if only you are working with 18+ students)


No comments:

Post a Comment